Filters, vaporizer blades and air conditioning condensers require regular maintenance throughout the year. Neglecting AC maintenance causes a constant decrease in air conditioning performance, while electricity consumption is constantly increasing. ...And just as important: indoor air quality drops significantly in the absence of air conditioning cleaning, which can predispose users to a number of allergies or respiratory problems.
In this regard, we provide a complete range of AC cleaning solutions for both indoor and outdoor climate units:
- air conditioning cleaning sprays, in order to quickly and efficiently clean both very dirty filters and vaporizer slats. Replacing a dirty and clogged filter with a clean one, or cleaning it with a clean air conditioning spray can reduce the energy consumption of the air conditioner by 5% to 15%! Dirty and clogged filters block the normal flow of air and significantly reduce the efficiency of a system; thus, due to the obstructed air flow, the air bypassing the filter can carry dirt directly into the evaporator coil and can affect the heat absorption capacity of the coil.
- liquid air conditioning cleaning solutions. They are suitable for regular maintenance of indoor and outdoor air conditioning units, for outdoor units there are also variants of foaming solutions (active foam). Also, some solutions provided are successfully used to unclog condensate drains, and prevent their blockage due to mold accumulated in the air conditioning condensate tray.
External capacitor coils or slats can get dirty very quickly, especially if the outside environment is dusty, if there is heavy car traffic in the area or if there is foliage nearby. With a simple check of the climate unit you can quickly find out why a climate cleaning also involves the use of solutions for the external segment. Follow the instructions and consult a specialist to find out how to clean the air conditioner completely.
A large part of the DTN product range can also be used for car air conditioning cleaning processes, the prices being affordable for users. Most products are fragrant, the common aspect of the entire segment of AC sanitation items being the safe removal of unpleasant odors.
- Filters may need to be cleaned more frequently if the air conditioner is used constantly or if there are pets in the cooled and heated environment.
- To know how to clean the air conditioning, follow the instructions in Romanian on each air conditioning item or call the staff who supplied the product; if you do not specialize in the maintenance of sanitation equipment, be sure to consult a specialist!
- Given that microbes and bacteria can become accustomed to and adapt to a cleaning solution if only one type is used, it is recommended to change the cleaning product seasonally or annually; this helps you in the process of nebulizing air conditioning, guaranteeing you the same conditions of hygiene and removal of unpleasant odors. Mai mult