Refrigerated pressure switches designed to operate under the most difficult conditions, with extensive operating ranges. Each type of compressor pressure switch is designed for HVAC applications, being easy to mount ...in a variety of units and connections, monitoring processes with the utmost accuracy.
How to adjust a pressure switch? To each buyer is also provided documentation or technical library so that to be prepared for a compressor pressure switch adjustment suitable for the existing motor in the system.
The pressure switches provided by DTN Group are divided into:
- single pressure switches (low pressure switches and high pressure switches) and dual pressure switches (differential pressure switches);
- adjustable pressure switches (adjustable pressure switch, adjustable electronic pressure switch, pressure switches with auto reset (automatic pressure control or automatic pressure switch) and pressure switches with manual reset (mechanical pressure switch));
- electronic and digital pressure switches (electronic pressure switch or electric pressure switch / electronic pressure switch and digital pressure switch).
- if the pressure in your compressor exceeds the monitoring range of the pressure switch, serious damage can occur due to the uncontrolled overpressure; therefore, you must attach great importance to how the compressor thermostat is adjusted and the compatibility of the pressure range to be monitored;
- on pressure switches, the reset button is usually red, located next to the control panel. Pressing the reset button will reset the switch, and the operation of the air conditioner, cold system or heat pump should return to normal.
- if you have been dealing with an overpressure and resort to a continuous reset of the presscontrol without taking care of the problem that leads to extreme pressures, you risk favoring a major failure in the system served, with very high repair costs. Mai mult